iOS 13 console commands and dSYM files not working

I’ve been making dev builds with UE 4.22 for iOS 12.3+ for a while. Currently testing on iOS 13 beta, and although console commands were working on my iPhone and dSYM files were being generated/read into Instruments over the past week, neither is working now.

iPhone XS and iPad 11in, Using iOS 13.0 beta, XCode 11.0 (beta), Instruments 11.0 (beta) I can profile the game but dSYM files aren’t showing up/not being read into Instruments. I also tested profiling using XCode/Instruments 10.2 but no information whatsoever shows up there.

Console commands don’t show up at all with 4finger tap. Anyone know why this is happening? Profiling, dSYM files, and console commands work all my devices when using iOS 12.x.

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://epicsupport.force.com/unrealengine/s/

Thanks

Gotcha, thanks!

Hey, any updates on this issue? I have problems executing console command in blueprints. “ShowFlag.PostProcessing” command I’m trying to execute and it seem to be not working on IOS but working on win