Small indie dev Tigris Games is hosting an Unreal game developer’s group chat on Skype and on Discord.
So far, we have 235+ members and growing.
Not everyone is Unreal developer here, but quite a few. Join to ask or answer questions, to help others, share knowledge and your WIP games.
On Discord our #unreal channel is: Discord
This link opens in-cloud / Skype client: Join conversation
See our complete member list on our public Google+ document:
Who is this for?
- meet other Unreal and real game developers for networking
- WIP screenshots on your current projects
- Steam Green Light and KickStarter projects are welcome
- promoting your Twitch channel, game demos or published work.
- Hosted and moderated 24/7
- all experience levels are welcome
We’re all just a bunch of friendly game devs, and quite a few regulars who like to share our gamedev work and encourage each other to make games
Who is this for? Most of us are pretty much indies who are into following aspects of game dev:
- C#, C++
- Unity and UE game development
- 3D modeling (blender, maya, zbrush)
- opengl/c++ programmers
- voice acting (actors and actresses)
- show us your Green Light game, and we’ll think about yes-voting it.
- primarily, it’s about game development, promoting and sharing your work, and experience.
What to expect?
- indiedev banter
- inspire gamedevs by showing your work or be inspired by others
- share your current creation, art, screenshots
- meet other dedicated indies, we’re all here literally making games 24/7
- share your green light game
- exchange marketing experience
We hope to see you there!