Invisible collisions on the edges of modular pieces

I seem to have a weird collision issue within Ue4 that is similiar to this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5jaS1e2IcQ

I made a modular set in Blender for a game I am working on and the ball (player) keeps hitting off invisible walls even though the geometry of each mesh is all the same and they are all snapped together perfectly.
We have tried adjusting a few physics values too but that doesnt seem to had much of an effect either.

Other forum answers suggest removing inside faces to fix this issue but this would affect the visuals of the game so I am trying to find a way around it.
Is there any more up to date solution for this issue?

Hello! Do you try to check option Trace complex on Move in Collision details for static meshes?

Hi :slight_smile:

No it had no impact unfortunately, our movement is physics based and is applied with physics velocity.

Hello,

We’ve made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

Thanks