Introducing Monday MARKETDAY – Your Weekly Unreal Engine Marketplace Review Series!

I’m excited to introduce my new weekly series, Monday MARKETDAY, where I review the latest assets released on the Unreal Engine Marketplace. With around 500 new assets dropping each week, it can be overwhelming to keep up with what’s worth your time and money. This series aims to make that easier!

What to Expect:
Each week, I’ll dive into the best and worst Marketplace releases, reviewing assets across different categories.

Get a quick, 15 to 25 minutes breakdown of the latest releases without sifting through the Marketplace yourself.
Discover which assets are worth adding to your project and which ones to avoid.
Content creators can gain insights into what makes a product stand out or fall short, helping you improve your own Marketplace offerings.

Episode 1:

It’s great content. Good job.
Check our Online Material Library Plugin too :slight_smile:

In this video, we explore the latest trends in the Unreal Engine Marketplace, reviewing newly released assets in 1st week of September

In this video, we explore the latest trends in the Unreal Engine Marketplace, a solution to filter sellers and review newly released assets in 2nd week of September