Internship [Paid/unpaid] *Open World/Game Development*

Hello there!

I just wanted to post something out here to see if anyone would be interested in recruiting an additional developer for a summer project. I am currently a 2nd year student at Indiana University-Bloomington studying computer science. Right now I am in the crossroads of determining what I would like to pursue in later life and I think developing a game/games would be fun and interesting. I am not going to lie and say that I’m a wizard yet in coding but I understand Java, Kotlin, HTML, and a bit of C++. I would like to branch into development with AI and 3d modeling in games paired with VR or a virtual reality like experience. I have interviewed in various other corporate settings and have found that I am simply too young and inexperienced to be considered this year for an internship at most of the top “real-world” jobs. However, I still want to pursue something related to my major interest this summer for my resume. If you think I sound like even a potential candidate for a project you are dedicated in I encourage you to drop a comment. Otherwise I may end up taking up my old server position at a breakfast place for the summer. :smile:

Thanks for taking the time to read, you can reach me at my email: ethan@deporters.com or at my discord: nado9171