Internal error on logging into AnswerHub

Hi

I’m not able to log into my account on the AnswerHub. The forum and the dashboard on unrealengine.com works fine. If I choose my password I get redirect to a 500 error page. If you use a different password, I get the “Invalid Email & Password” message. I tried several ways. Different browser, deleted cookies, … Nothing worked.

If I click on “Forgot password?”, I get redirected to my dashboard on which im logged in. I changed my password and tried to login on the AnswerHub login page. Didn’t work. :confused:

Regards,
RattleSN4K3

[=RattleSN4K3;11582]
Hi

I’m not able to log into my account on the AnswerHub. The forum and the dashboard on unrealengine.com works fine. If I choose my password I get redirect to a 500 error page. If you use a different password, I get the “Invalid Email & Password” message. I tried several ways. Different browser, deleted cookies, … Nothing worked.

If I click on “Forgot password?”, I get redirected to my dashboard on which im logged in. I changed my password and tried to login on the AnswerHub login page. Didn’t work. :confused:

Regards,
RattleSN4K3
[/]

Is problem still happening?

We just made some changes, could you please try again?

Works. Nice job. Thanks.