Internal Compiler Error

I just updated my project from 4.19 to 4.21.2, I copied the whole project, when I opened it I got two internal compiler errors:
Internal Compiler Error: Tried to create a property CategoryName in scope SKEL_QuestCategory_C, but another object (StrProperty /Script/UMG.Widget:CategoryName) already exists there.

Internal Compiler Error: Tried to create a property CategoryName in scope QuestCategory_C, but another object (StrProperty /Script/UMG.Widget:CategoryName) already exists there.

How do I fix these?

It seems there already property like that declared in C++ side of UWidget class:

https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealEngine/blob/4.21/Engine/Source/Runtime/UMG/Public/Components/Widget.h#L895

/** Category name used in the widget designer for sorting purpose */
UPROPERTY()
FString CategoryName;

Looking on github history it appered in version 4.21 and it now conflicts with one of your variables in blueprint (note that blueprint variable is same as C++ variable for UE4), since name of class is QuestCategory i assume this is the case ;p Just rename it and it should work, if blueprint don’t open then gotback to 4.19 change the name and then migrate.

Thank you so much, Everything seems to work now.