Internal compiler error inside CreateExecutionSchedule (site 1) in "Endless Runner with Blueprints"

I am simply following “Endless Runner with Blueprints” tutorial and I get this when I try to compile:

Error Internal compiler error inside CreateExecutionSchedule (site 1); there is an issue with node/pin manipulation that was performed in this graph, please contact the Blueprints team!

Any ideas?

Hi

May not work, but delete the "World Delta " Node and put it back in. Just in case

Hi,

Sadly this didn’t help. It would show the same error even when Delta is deleted. I tried deleting all the nodes re-adding them that crash UE4 and then after restart it started doing the same thing again…

I switched to UE4 from Unity since I thought that was a little bit buggy :slight_smile: but it seems it’s a common pattern.

I had no issue with it, but I wrote it in 4.7.

For now, Highlight all of turn nodes and cut it, but leave it in you Clipboard.

Compile again.

What happens.

If I cut it out and compile, it does compile. Even when I paste it back in it does compile again. However if I hit play the whole UE4 crashes. I tried this before and the same thing happened. Screenshots attached. :frowning:

Here is the crash log: