Interior Loft

Hello, this is my second animation made with Unreal Engine 4. The first was made to use it with Oculus Rift.
It was very fun working with Unreal 4 and I hope to continue doing more projects like this one.

The videos are 1080p at 60 fps

Any comment will be great.
Thanks

well done 3dluis, I like the renders (…maybe the environment is quite bit too empty for such a large surface), I think that tweaking some material that need to look more realistic your interior will result almost perfect.
You have the same problem that I have: different objects (generally chairs) seems to be floating, the chairs and the carpet on the right and the chairs on the left…I still don’t know how to solve this issue

Cheers,

Hi, thank you for your comments. Yes, I think the space is maybe too big for the furniture but because this is my first interior I wanted to have space to walk inside and change the floor texture, etc to see it better.

I’m with you about the chairs floating, I know you can save the occlusion pass also or enhance the occlusion in the post production volume but this is not an architectural software and we have to deal with this situations, at least for now :slight_smile:

Yes, in post (post processing volume) you can adjust the quantity/quality of AO but this affects the overall AO in the scene and not just the part that needs…hope that someone could help us :wink:

Maybe a quick solution is creating a small post processing volume box only for the table and the chairs? and there increase the occlusion.

The idea sounds really good, but the post process volume doesn’t work only when you are inside it?..if you check the “outbound” option all the scene it’s affected :frowning: