Interface function replication

Sadly not @Excess3 , or at least in a satisfying way…just found this thread and checked on bug report. It’s marked as “Won’t Fix”, but I don’t see any documented reasoning for that…
Going to questions & answers thread just leads back to this thead.

I mean I didn’t actually expect that replicating interface calls would be intended, but why is this still not supported, if it is officially recognized as a bug, and it has been clearly state that this is intended?

Here’s link to Isse for reference:

This would clarify a lot of animosity surrounding interfaces, at least providing documentation on replication properties of them would be helpful to say least!
let’s keep faith that epic will eventually fix this bug, will not have fizzled out in vain!

By almost 2024, this problem has not been solved yet, and I have also encountered this problem, which is frustrating. Casts will have serious coupling

what is the problem exactly? just use the interface event to call a server RPC

Blueprint interface events cannot be replicated like events, and locally executed blueprint interface events cannot be replicated to the server through event replication

no but you can call a server event off the interface event? so same thing with one extra step