Interactive Started Pack

Interactive Started Pack

We are very happy to announce ISP was approved by EPIC, and will be released on 28th September!

WORKING ON UPDATE 2.0 ESTIMATE RELEASE DATE END OF MAY

Do you want to create an adventure game like “Gone Home”? Perhaps something scary as P.T.? Or maybe a game like Alone in the Dark? Well, this system will help you with almost everting you need to create it. A full sample game is also included as a bonus, there is also a SampleBlueprint map that will be very helpful in order to introduce you to the system. 100% Blueprint

MARKETPLACE: Interactive Started Pack ISP in Blueprints - UE Marketplace

TUTORIAL 1:

HOLLOW HILLS TEASER FEATURING ISP:

MANUAL: www.nightwolfgames.com, at ISP Proyect

[SIZE=4]List of Features:[/SIZE]

A very flexible event system with very few blueprints. Most useful elements will be Events and Objects. They will be controlled by the defined conditions in the Events and their interactions.
Footstep System, really easy to add more sounds and materials.
Easy animation for scary effects. Move, and make visible elements on the fly with just one click.
External camera for flyby or usable for a fixed third person game camera, or dramatic effect.
Player Detection, even if you look at the blueprint or not, something will happen. Scary games can make lot of use!
The Simple AI System can follow the player or it can follow several waypoints and kill the player… and you could kill it if you have a gun…
Flashlight system and Batteries. But not only the Flashlight, also a Gun is included with the same blueprint.
Blueprint multicolor lights, move them, rotate them, and flicker. Lights will fade between two colors.
Examinable, and pickup item system. And those items can be shown on the HUD, and those items can be needed to interact with other elements.
Rotate, move and rescale an item just using it. You can make a door with a knock, or an elevator with the same blueprint. It’s easy to create more complex elements by attaching them.
With the Blueprint 3D sound, you’ll be able to move any sound between two points, to the player or from the player.
It’s VR compatible, menu is not yet due UE 4.12.5
It works easily with First or third person. The player character also can look the interaction, and play an animation when uses something.
Sprint system. Stamina system not used, but implemented if you want to.
Main Menu flexible system. Very easy to add new menu screen or options.

And as a free bonus, it includes a free complete sample game!

72 Meshes
1 Enemy Mesh
12 Blueprints
2 Songs
54 Sound Effects
Play with it, tweack it!

Note: Sample game is available on First Person, Third Person Fixed Camera, and the same level empty from Blueprints :slight_smile: Tested and works on 4.13

Sample Game Binary (Running on 4.12.5) now available on IndeDB:

User Manual can be found at www.nightwolfgames website. On Projects/Interactive Started Pack

BUG - BP_OBJECT CANNOT BE PICKED (MESH STAY IDDLE INSTEAD OF PICKED)

This bug happen if you have a BP_Object, tick “Pickable”, and no BP_Element exists on the map.

How to Fix:

• Faster fix, just add any BP_Element on the map.

• Manual fix. Open BP_Object, and locate on Event Graph, the section that says: Event After Picked Item This is how actually is on ver 1.0:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Break the node from Set Pause false. Now connect For Each Loop Completed into Set Destino Camera Pickup Like this:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

this sound very interesting to me !!
would it be possible to make a classic point & click adventure with it ?

• fixed and moving cameras
  • directing the char by clicking with mouse on the place he should go ?
    kind regards
    stucki

Thank stucki for your nice suggestion! Actually, the character only moves with WASD or control PAD, but as the library features grow, we will implement stuff like you said. And I really find it a very nice feature to implement.

Best regards

Haha, nice trailer! I like the demo too! Looking forward to the release :slight_smile:

YAY Cant wait for this :smiley:

We are very happy to announce ISP was approved by EPIC, and will be released on 28th September!

thats pretty cool !
have you been able to implement point & Click mechanics, already ?

Hi Stucki. We are working on the web documentation. Once is finished, sure that’s a nice feature I want to implement. Not sure if I will have time to send that to Epic, or just will be a tutorial to add it. Thank you for your interest!

ISP already available at Marketplace!

I changed the tag to “Released” for this thread. You can do it under Edit Post > Go Advanced.

Cheers

Thank you for your help Stephen!

ISP User Manual at www.nightwolfgames.com Then please go to Projects/ISP.

Hi! Updated ISP User Manual, and first Video Tutorial done.

Hi! I am glad to announce a Haloween sale 50% from 10/28/2016 10am EST until 11/01/2016. Also new aditions will be done once 4.14 arrives, like a new weapon system, you can define an animation when you operate something, new menu and inventory system, AI with more options… and much more.

Ok! Enjoy this long weekend! :slight_smile:

Hi! So this night will be scary, right? Well, hope much more scary, if you try our first Teaser of Hollow Hills, featuring ISP. So yes, you can see lots of features of it on a game we are actually working. Hope you enjoy it. At first post, you can find a short gameplay video, and below, the link to download it on IndieDB (once the article is authored by IndieDB)

http://www.indiedb.com/games/hollow-hills

Best regards!

I liked your Pack , i want to ask is there any update like future add for example
1- pick object and throw
2- climb ladder
3- interact door open door by drag mouse open and close
4- save and load
5- lean left and right.

I hope to see all in this ISP Library , cause this ISP easy to use

Thank you DropFrameFace.

Sure, we are planning to add more features. In fact, new features will be on the next update, and will be free for those who purchased ISP, of course, like a new improved inventory (there you can use items, examine, even combine) and a few more features. Abut the specific you pointed, some of them will be in the future, but I am not unable to tell to you exactly when:

1- Pick object and throw should not be very difficult to implement from inspect.
2- The problem with climbing are the animations, specially third person character. I think this is hard to implement that does look cool.
3- I really not a fan of this. Yeah, is very nice… the first time. But once you open lots of doors and wardrobes, man, I feel tired. So maybe, since should not be very difficult to implement
4- Definatelly its a must. Actually just options are saved, but I will implement a save/continue, since I really needed it to my game too!
5- Its cool, probably could be done in a minutes, so yes.

Besides I want to implement a third person control with mouse cursor and click.

So I think is a nice feature list.

Regards

What’s about the 4.14 version, or does current work anyway ?
Would buy it if’s compatible :slight_smile:

Hi adyxor, yes, its fully compatible with 4.14

[FONT=&quot]Thanks for this , i have one quistion i saw video in your channel , how to make door open like re7 , if player face door it will open if he front door or rear ( back ) here this example in 11:44 https://youtu.be/2CN0-MzM7fM?t=11m44s