I’m trying to learn Unreal C++ but I’m having a problem where my module is built normally (either by UE4 or building directly on Visual Studio) but Visual Studio 2015 wont recognize the include directives of my module or other modules I add to the Build.cs class. As a result I cannot rely on Intellisense to auto complete and my file is filled with false error marks.
What I’ve done so far:
- I had Visual Studio Community 2015 already installed;
- Installed UE4 10.14 using Epic Launcher;
- Followed the [Setting Up Visual Studio for UE4] tutorial;
- Created a Third Person C++ project for UE4;
- I used the UE4 Class Wizzard to create a new Actor class setting the accessibility of my new class to Public;
Am I missing something?
I noticed that I can include my “SandPath.h” using the full path from my module path, like:
but I coudn’t find an alternative path for “ProceduralMeshComponent.h”.
Anyway, since my project is already building fine with the code as it is, I would prefer a solution that doesn’t touch the code itself but allowed visual studio to work as expected instead.
I hope someone can help me.