Integer + Integer

Hello guys,
When I click a button I define an integer variable. I want to add it to another one and in the end compare that to a number. I saw a lot of people use Integer + Integer, but I don’t have it on my Editor. It was removed or I forgot to install something?
I’m creating a function of Compare Integers to do what I want, but if you guys have any suggestion I will be happy to hear it :slight_smile:

You got me worried there for a moment, but it’s still there :wink:

249717-untitled.png

Not on mine :frowning:
Any idea why?

Are you doing it in a blueprint graph? What do you see when you search for it like I did?

I was being dumb xD
When I search for it on graph it appears, it does not appear when I search for it after the OnClicked thing :slight_smile:
Thank you man!

Ah, I see. Yeah, the search is context sensitive so if you’re dragging a wire from somewhere, you’ll get filtered results.

If you look at the attached pic, there is a Context Sensitive tick box in the upper right corner. Can be useful sometimes, especially if you do not know what a particular node expects as a target.

Thank you so much, I’m still trying to understand everything while I’m doing my game :slight_smile: