Instanced static mesh components and scaling bug

When I scale my instanced static mesh component (Currently done in the construction script) events such as BeginCursorOverlap and EndCursorOverlap do not trigger correctly based on the new scale of the object and instead will continue working within the bounds of the original unscaled mesh. I have only been able to reproduce this while playing in a new editor window. This also applies to getting hit results under the cursor.

Here is an incredible MSPaint diagram to explain what I mean.

If its still not clear let me know and I will try explaining again.

Hi JWhitehouse,

Does this occur on a clean, blank project with no additional content or is it limited to a specific project? Additionally, can you show me a screenshot of your blueprints so I can see how you are scaling/detecting the actor size?

Hi ,

This only seems to occur in one project. I just tried reproducing it in a blank project and was unable too.

Here is how the objects are scaled:

And here is how I am trying to detect them but am getting the issue I drew above still:

Hi JWhitehouse,

Do you have any other blueprints or code affecting the behavior of the objects in your project or is it all limited to this set of instructions?

Hi JWhitehouse,

We haven’t heard from you in quite some time. I am marking this as answered for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing this error, please respond with the requested information.