Instanced Statc Mesh set Custom Data array at once from blueprint

Hi!

I have created a Blueprint Actor with an Instanced Static Mesh. My problem is that I want to set the Custom Data array at once from Blueprint, but I can’t because the only way to set it is using the `Set Custom Data Value`:

Do I need to set it using a for loop?

Is it possible to set it all at once?

Thanks!

Afaik, you need to set them one by one.

I don’t know if I’m setting the right value for the `Custom Data Index`. There are three custom data for each instance.

By the way, I’m trying to set the Custom Data array manually, and always crashes when I try to set the value for an index greater than 2.

The error I get is:

Assertion failed: Index < MaxIndex [File:D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Public\InstancedStaticMesh\InstanceAttributeTracker.h] [Line: 254]

Making the editor crashes.

Finally, it works perfectly:

Instance Index: this is the index representing the instance whose colour we are going to change.

Custom Data Index: this indicates the ‘Per Instance Custom Data’ node to which we are going to assign the value.

Custom Data Value: the value taken from the vector that is to be assigned.