Instanced foliage actor level has an unexpected duplicate Instanced Foliage Actor

In my world partition level I have generated foliage using procedural foliage volumes.
When I play I get a warning at map check stating: Instanced foliage actor “…” level “/Memory/UEDPie/…” has an unexpected duplicate Instanced Foliage Actor.
I also get a Fix prompt, but when the partition gets hidden and unhidden again (e.g. I move back and forth), the warning pops up again.

The map check window also pops up every time I press play.
There are no overlapping Procedural Foliage Volumes or anything and it happens only in UE5 EA.

Any solutions?

I’m having the same issue but using foliage tool instead of procedural volume. Each time I press play the error stacks in the map check warning.

I can confirm this issue. I’ve tested it with both procedural and “regular” painted on foliage actors. For me, this only seems to be a problem with World Partition set to true. If I disable World Partition, the warnings go away.

Anecdotally, this is a problem for me because I’m doing some resource harvesting by chopping down trees and the event BeginPlay re-fires every time I chop the same tree, thus starting the resource depletion all over again and forever supplying wood. It basically thinks every hit is on a new (duplicate) actor.