Installing Python packages on Mac?

I’ve run into some problems when trying to install Python packages in Unreal (specifically scipy.) When I initially tried “import scipy” I got a ModuleNotFoundError, which didn’t happen when I imported time and os, for example. It seems I needed to install it with pip install, and I ran into tutorials like this video and this Medium post, which are both intended for Windows and which I had trouble adapting to my Mac setup. The script at the end of the Medium post looked promising, but when I configured it to run on project startup I got this error:

“AssertionError: Python not found at '/Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_5.0/Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/Python3/Mac/bin/python”

Checking the filepath that it searched, I found that there wasn’t any file called “python” but rather one called “python3”.

I’m not sure where to go from here or what exactly is wrong - please let me know if there’s anything I can do here or if there’s anything obvious I’m missing!

Hi, open terminal and drag Unix executable file to the terminal it will point path to a python3 specifically for UE5 You are working with.
For example: /Users/Shared/Epic\ Games/UE_5.2/Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/Python3/Mac/bin/python3

and than do the pip command -m pip install scipy

All together will be /Users/Shared/Epic\ Games/UE_5.2/Engine/Binaries/ThirdParty/Python3/Mac/bin/python3 -m pip install scipy

Press enter and it will install correct version for your config.
Im running UE_5.2 if You are running different UE version change that in Your path.
And for mac Python is located inside bin folder.
Now You can install any capable Python module and import through script or file.

Mr.Dabolins