Installing Boost fails

I need to build Boost in my project for anther library I require. However boost fails to be imported into my project. I modified the tutorials build script to handle a string for the library name (and import_priority as an attempt to solve the issue).

public bool load_library(string library_name, List<string> import_priority = null)
{
    string libraries_path = Path.Combine(ThirdPartyPath, library_name, "Libraries");
    string extension = ".dylib";
    string pattern = "*" + extension;
    if (import_priority != null) {
        foreach (string file in import_priority) {
            string actual_name = Path.Combine(libraries_path, file + extension);
            PublicAdditionalLibraries.Add(actual_name);
        }
    }

foreach (string file in Directory.GetFiles(libraries_path, pattern)) {
        if (import_priority == null || !PublicAdditionalLibraries.Contains(file)) {
            PublicAdditionalLibraries.Add(file);
        }
    }

// Include path
    PublicIncludePaths.Add(Path.Combine(ThirdPartyPath, library_name, "Includes"));

Definitions.Add(string.Format("WITH_"+library_name.ToUpper()+"_BINDING={0}", 1));

return true;
}

The error I am getting upon build is as follows:

[2016.03.02-16.33.01:533][  0]LogMac:Warning: dlopen failed: dlopen(/Users/error/Documents/Unreal Projects/Jetstream/Binaries/Mac/UE4Editor-Jetstream.dylib, 5): Library not loaded: libboost_system.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/error/Documents/Projects/boost_1_60_0/stage/lib/libboost_chrono.dylib
  Reason: image not found
[2016.03.02-16.33.01:533][  0]LogModuleManager:Warning: ModuleManager: Unable to load module '/Users/error/Documents/Unreal Projects/Jetstream/Binaries/Mac/UE4Editor-Jetstream.dylib' because the file couldn't be loaded by the OS.

There are three things that I am gathering from the build error:

• libboost_chrono.dylib requires libboost_system.dylib
  • libboost_system.dylib cannot be found
  • UE4Editor-Jetstream.dylib cannot be compiled due to the failed import of the first error

My first idea to rectifying the issue was to implement a build import priority ( load_library("Boost", new List{"libboost_system"}); ). My idea on why libboost_chrono.dylib could not be found was simply due to the fact that it was not imported first. I was also hoping that should I import the library first, it would also fix any pathing conflicts. However, this strategy did not work. Unfortunately, beyond giving me the most basic “Not found” error on the planet, I have no idea where it is trying to look for this library.

TL;DR: How do I import Boost?