Installer fail

I am trying to install the epics Games launcher so I can download and install Unrealengine 5. The problem I am getting is this message: “The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing the package. This may indicate a problem with the package. The error code is2503” I am on Windows 10 pro. Please help.

Greetings @Jurgenz

First off, welcome to the Unreal Engine Community Forums! In regards to the 2503 error that you’re having during installation, I recommend taking a look at this post. It’s very helpful with resolving this particular problem. I hope that this is helpful! If you continue to have problems, I’ll be here! If it fixes it let me know too! Thank you!

1. Restart your computer and attempt the installation again
    2.Ensure you have administrative privileges.

3.Temporarily disable your antivirus or security software while installing the Epic Games Launcher.

4.Clear your temporary files and cache. You can use tools like CCleaner to do this.

5.Check for Windows updates and install any pending updates for your system.

As a last resort, you can try downloading the Epic Games Launcher setup file again from their official website, as the initial download might have been corrupted.

Greetings @Jurgenz

Were you able to get the problem resolved with the information myself or dier provided? If not, I’m happy to look into alternative solutions or I can mark the post resolved if it was fixed. Thanks!