Installed Plugins Prevent UE4 from finding VS

On my phone atm so I apologize for the usual.

The Substance Plugin I have is from the marketplace. I included the version number in the OP as it may have been important. The Victory Plugin I installed for its resolution node but I came up with a better workaround and didn’t want the hassle of compiling more code for a single node that I didn’t really need. That said, and the project I sent you is slightly (like a day) outdated so I may not have gotten rid of this but, when I disabled the plugin I failed to remove the node(s) and got errors. Re-enabled and deleted them but I’m not sure if what I sent you was before or after. At the moment, Substance is the only plugin I’m wanting to use. Everything I have is from the marketplace except, at one point, I installed Skookumscript to this project in particular but removed it within a day. But if you can compile the project then it isn’t the project so I’m not sure.

:

“4.11 is the current engine version of my Victory Plugin, beginning with the February 15th build!
Please note that due to wiki file size limits (20mb), starting with 4.11 Victory Packaged Binaries only contains Development Win64.
If you need to package for a build other than Development Win64 you will need to install visual studio 2015 and compile the source code that I freely provide with every build.”