Installator chooses wrong drive?

I’m trying to install City Sample project. I select Create Project in the Marketplace, select the I:\ drive as location. Then I get an error that the project can’t be installed to G:\ drive because it doesn’t have enough free space. It would be hard for me to move ~100GB of data. Any ideas how to make it install where I want it to?

When you do create project actually its showing such pop up in Epic Games launcher.
Not modifying here?

Yeah I get this pop-up:
obraz

but when I click on Create I get this:
obraz

Its clearly says your disk is full mate.
You have 11 GB available but that project requires 101.23 GB space. So try to install it to location where you have much space. Or clean your disk little bit.

Because it’s trying to install to a different drive than selected.

Okay first its downloading files to a cache download everything properly. Then it will create project and remove it. In any case you need to install your software on logical drivers with logical amount of free space. Please reconsider paths that you are installing software. No one can help you more on this, totally user related issue.

Oh, ok I thought that the cache would go on the same drive.
I’ve changed it to be on the same drive but now I get a different error:
obraz
However, there is no such folder or files at that location:
obraz
I have ‘show hidden and system files’ turned on. Also I didn’t install CitySample previously and it’s currently not installed on any drive.