Install Error. Error Code R-2147943860

I tryed to install this launcher three times, but nothing helps me

Hi HocoK_B_CMeTaHe,

Try the troubleshooting steps in this section of the troubleshooting guide.

If nothing works, follow the steps here to generate your Debug Logs. Post them here, along with your Dxdiag/system specs.

Hi Leebowitz,

I’m receiving the exact same error code when my already installed Launcher is attempting to install prerequisites. It stays on “please wait” for several minutes before presenting the code. When I click OK, it let’s me into the launcher window and seems to work ok.

Afterwards though I’m unable to install UE4 version 4.10 (.1) which is failing at the prerequisites installation stage (error code R-1603. I’ve tried running everything as Administrator, as well as uninstalling the prerequisites and doing a fresh install manually. Please find my Launcher logs and dxdiag setup attached.

link text
link text

Hello CaptainFacepalm,

It sounds like you’ve already seen this post. If not, could you please review it?

Hello CaptainFacepalm,

We haven’t heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you’re still experiencing this issue, please try the suggestion that I mentioned above then post back here with the requested info.

If you need anything else, feel free to ask.