Inside Unreal | Unreal Challenge: Better Light Than Never Kickoff

of course I look forward to the stream!

1 Like

hit em up we can jump on together :call_me_hand:t6:

why is the Challenger not open for that area?
Quebec, Brazil, or Italy. In addition, the Contest is not open to individuals in the Crimea region, Cuba, Eritrea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Myanmar (Burma), North Korea, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Zimbabwe.

You talking to me or winbush bro?

1 Like

Excited for this challenge =)

3 Likes

The rules are a bit unclear on who counts as a student, can anyone elaborate on what will be considered as a valid student admission?

Also, we have to credit the creators of the assets we use, but do we need to credit the creators of, say, tools we used in blender? Do I have to credit all involved or only those that created the assets specifically?

Awsome, see you there!

1 Like

Hey! If you are currently enrolled with an educational institution, whether remote, in-person, part-time, or full-time, at a large institution or a small one, you would be eligible to compete as a student!

Any assets that are used in the final render of your submission will need to be credited.

Funny, I was just happy to see an Italian on the board’s judge and then I see that Italy is the only European country that is left off the competition… Are we too much talented to be accepted to the contest or is related to Pasquale nationality?? :sweat_smile:

I’m a beginner but i gonna try just for the fun.

2 Likes

always the same problem with italian laws… let’s go to san marino!

I would love to get more details about that “Created using Unreal Engine, without any additional software or post-production tools”

Can someone confirm we CANNOT use any DCC app as Blender ?

Thanks !

1 Like

Ooooh. This is going to be good!

Awesome guys

AWESOME!Looking forward to this!

THANKS !

Who what where when?

Looking forward to putting something together for this! Having these two gentlemen judge is a privilege! Love your work Pasquale and William!

1 Like

YouTube I likes you videos keep trying bro you dont know me …:grin:

1 Like

My chat text can be strange for pro dev . They can be thought i am a chance claimant importune person . My comunication text is real don`t contain any demends of chance. I am shy person too but …:sweat_smile:sry . See you all in light event bye :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

I love this community so much, good luck and have fun guys! :innocent:

2 Likes