Inside Unreal: Exploring UE5 Features With Stack-O-Bot

WHAT
Say hello to your newest robot friends as we explore the world of recently released Stack-O-Bot! This adorable Unreal Engine 5 early access project is a gold mine of implemented features, such as Lumen, Nanite, and quality-of-life changes and improvements like Packed Level Blueprints and Enhanced Input. Download the project beforehand and come follow along with us as we discuss the use of these tools and how you can translate the practical uses into your own works!

WHEN
Thursday, February 10th @ 2:00 PM ET - Countdown

WHERE
Twitch
YouTube

WHO
Andreas Suika - Global Content Evangelist - @AndiDev_
Arran Langmead - Technical Artist & Evangelist - @ArranLangmead
Amanda Schade - Community Manager - @amandamschade
Tina Wisdom - Community Manager - @TheUnWiseTina

If you’re unable to make the livestream, all episodes of Inside Unreal can be viewed afterwards on-demand .

9 Likes

Hello ,
With due respect I want to request that I am making a space game in which I found this character very useful so I want to request permission to use it in my game project that will be fully made with unreal engine 5 with the metasound features.

Thanks
Zipzy Games
Canada Ontario

Facebook- Zipzy Games is on Facebook Gaming
Youtube- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUI6nYhIgS_QzMjhcU4sfwQ
Linkedin- Zipzy Games
itch- ZIpzy Games

@zipzygames1 This should answer your question: https://marketplacehelp.epicgames.com/s/article/How-can-I-use-the-products-I-ve-purchased-from-the-Marketplace-or-Learn-Tab?language=en_US

Thanks for the clarification.
My team will be sure using this assets to produce a very cool space game demo “MARS 1.0”

Thanks
Zipzy Games
Canada ON

Will it work on GTX 1060 3GB?

As long as your specs meet the minimum requirements you should be able to run it just fine. :smiley:

1 Like

Running it on a 970 here. Just set the scalability settings from Epic to High, set the Effects to Low and switch off Virtual Shadow Maps.

try too close other windows otherwise it may take time to load

Hello,

The demo shows only a Virtual Texture Output node in the Landscape Material…has this been streamlined?
Normally and in the tutorials I have seen, there is a Virtual Texture Sample input as well for the landscape material. Is this no longer needed in UE5 moving forward?

Thank you.