Inside Unreal | Creating in Fortnite

WHAT
This week we’ll be sitting down with some of the UEFN team and learning all about Fortnite Creative and UEFN - and how you can get started developing games publishable on Fortnite!

WHEN
Thursday, April 20th @ 2:00 PM ET - Countdown

WHERE
Twitch
YouTube

WHO
Heather Storm (She/Her) - Creator Success Manager - @iamheatherstorm
Josh Grant (He/Him) - Creator Evangelist - @createjag
Shane Meyer (She/Her) - Creator Community Manager - @KaliShane
Tina Wisdom (She/Her) - Community Manager - @TheUnWiseTina

If you’re unable to make the show, all livestreams can be viewed afterwards on-demand .

12 Likes

ابغي برنامج تصميم العاب

2 Likes

Fix the mini map on uefn maps so Reboot Royale has a minimap and visible zone

1 Like

YESSSS! Really pumped up for this one! I have been having a blast with UEFN since it came out. So much potential!! Can’t wait to see what is showcased.

Thanks for being an awesome host @Tina_Wisdom :raised_hands:

1 Like

This was great, thank you for arranging this. Really excited for the future of Game Development !!

hi IM XAVIER

Hey guys, just wondering where is that channel talked about around 1:00:10, tried searching on youtube with no luck >_<
EDIT: It was on the youtube video chat! here it is in case someone misses it like me:

1 Like

hi. since this update came out my game crashes and cancels matchmaking please find a solution

انا ما اعرف قاعد ادور

can u add a luffy skin and gum gum fruit for the backling and new mythical gum gum rocket that make u fly like a spiderman gloves and gum gum gatling

1 Like

can u make it deku style and rideable that throw chilly balls to make them slippery pls for the dragon and also make one dragon ball z one that breathe fire

this is not a bug. The maker of Reboot Royale didn’t set the storm devices right and probably didn’t use any Map Indicator Devices or just programmed them the wrong way. I made a few maps with friend in UEFN and we have a mini map and also you can see the storm on the Map! It works if it’s done right.