Inside Unreal: Cinematic Lighting for MetaHumans

WHAT
This week, the MetaHuman team will be joined by Greig Fraser, Cinematographer of Dune. We’ll discuss the set of lighting presets he helped to create that are both in MetaHuman Creator, and now also available to download for use in Unreal Engine for free. He’ll share his thoughts on the presets themselves, hearing how he’s keen to use the technology for his own projects and—with the help of our team—showing you how to get the most out of the bundle.

WHEN
Thursday, January 20th @ 2:00 PM ET - Countdown

WHERE
Twitch
YouTube
Youtube VOD

WHO
Greig Fraser - Cinematographer - @Greigfraser_dp
Aleksandar Popov - Art Director
Đorđe Vidović - Technical Artist
Amanda Schade - Community Manager - @amandamschade
Tina Wisdom - Community Manager - @TheUnWiseTina

If you’re unable to make the livestream, all episodes of Inside Unreal can be viewed afterwards on-demand .

15 Likes

Wow, incredible guest!

2 Likes

Siiiiiick. Cant wait for this!

woah! I’m stoked, what a great guest to have speak on this tech

I’ve been a huge fan of Greig since his Halo 3: ODST commercial (please watch if you haven’t). Was so happy he has been able to work on some of the biggest projects and canvases in the world. If he’s joining the UE MetaHuman’s revolution people should really pay attention. This is going to be amazing!!

The hype is real! Just like the way MetaHumans look. Stoked to learn more about lighting scenes with MetaHumans in them!

Right?! Love the opportunity to share some insight from these incredible professionals with you guys!!

this is topics that i really like… cinematography using UE & Metahuman from headquarters people… 40min left ! can’t wait

SUPERB!! Thankyou Unreal & Greig. A GOLD MINE for filmmakers and virtual DPs, and this is just the beginning…

1 Like