Input settings in game

So far, I don’t see any menu/options to change player input settings, let say I want to change the (backward, s) to something else because for me its just not playable on a keyboard, I usually change the S for X since I have very long finger… so the sample I have started the project do nothing with input then just invert the mouse etc…

Does a sample or screen that can be called from the menu so I can add in the menu options->input, so peoples can change to something they like without the editor, i really mean the game. All the game have that, I don’t understand why a simple thing like that is not supported…

Thank you!

Are you looked here?

https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/API/Runtime/Engine/GameFramework/UPlayerInput/AddActionMapping/index.html

That can probably help if you want to redo the old wheel for creating a new interface from scratch and waste a lot of time.

What I was hoping was to have some sample to add this to the game, like source engine, you have at least a bare minimum of stuff you don’t need to recreate, wasting time on ui is time consuming and with unreal the ui is pretty bad in the coding point of vue…