Input not working on third person character blueprint

An specific Input is not working on the third person character blueprint. It works with all the inputs except with the one I want! Any idea what the problem may be? (I checked the project settings and it’s ok.Its function is not contradicted by any other input) Also I unchecked Consume Input and it made no difference.

Can you show how the Input Action Interaction looks like in the Project Settings’ Input tab?

321861-captura-de-pantalla-2020-11-12-a-les-230434.png

Here it is

I think it’s the fact that you are using 4.26 preview version other than that I don’t see any problem ? you should use 4.25 it’s pretty stable compared to the preview versions

Are you using that event somewhere else?

Are you using the left mouse button for something else?

Have you tried adding another key to that action?

For what you using the interaction event for the third person ? I thoght it needed for objects, widgets around.

Hello! I just found the solution. In the end it was a very simple thing. I revise again all the times I used the interaction input and it turns out that there was one in which the Consume Input box was not unchecked. Thanks for helping, it made me realize that it couldn’t be any other reason to explain the error. I will also start using version 4.25 just in case. :slight_smile: