Input Mode Game And UI dont work on android

,Hello.
Quick question.
Set Input Mode Game And UI only works in the editor play and in pc launch .
but it does not work on android . Is it bug or i miss something ?

I have widget with button . When i press button it focus on widget it’s bad for me. Input Mode Game and ui work but only on pc , not on android.

I link project file . The way it works in the editor on pc is good for me. On android it does not work.
link text

Hello KoLezko,

I am having trouble discerning what issue you are experiencing. What result are you trying to achieve, and how is your current project not meeting that expected result?

Thnks , for quick reply .

In project i attached:

1. Press button Fireball
  2. Drag to center of screen
  3. Release
  4. Trace line fire to center of screen .

On pc it works on android it doesn’t works . Do I miss something or it is UE4 bug to report ?

Thank you for submitting a bug report. I have reproduced this issue and logged a report for it here:

You can track the report’s status as the issue is reviewed by our development staff. Please be aware that this issue may not be prioritized or fixed soon.

Hi, can you use the OnTouchEnded event? That should reliably give the position where the user stopped touching the screen.

Hi KoLezko,

can you use the OnTouchEnded event? That should reliably give the position where the user stopped touching the screen.

Try unchecking " is Focusable" on the buttons

Hi,I have the same problem,when I press a button,I try to get the mouse position,and used it to my own function,It’s work well on my PC,but it dose not work on both android and IOS.I try to get Is Focusable of this button,it’s true…So,is there any suggest else.Thank you!