InGame Screen gets shrunk/pressed on iPad Pro 6th Gen

Hi, I’m having trouble with the ingame screen. My mobile game works fine on iPhones and Android phones but if I launch it on an iPad pro (I tried on iPad Pro 6th Gen), everything gets pressed up and down. Not just UI but the entire screen is pressed down so even the 3D world contents are seen pressed. Hope someone knows how to fix this problem.

This issue is likely caused by the aspect ratio of the iPad Pro being different from that of the iPhones and Android phones you have tested on. To fix this, you will need to adjust the aspect ratio settings in your game to ensure that the screen is properly scaled for the iPad Pro’s display.

One way to do this would be to use the “safe zone” feature in the Unreal Engine to create a visible area that is consistent across different aspect ratios. Another option would be to use the “letterbox” feature, which will add black bars to the top and bottom of the screen on devices with a different aspect ratio.

You can also use the Unreal Engine’s “Fullscreen Mode” settings to adjust the scaling of your game’s UI and 3D content. You can use the “Stretch” option to scale the game to the full screen, or the “Letterbox” option to add black bars to the top and bottom of the screen.

Additionally, you can check the resolution settings in your project settings and make sure they are set to support the resolution of the iPad Pro.

It is also important to test your game on different aspect ratios and devices to ensure that it looks and functions correctly.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind reply. I will try everything that you mentioned :slight_smile: Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.