[INFO] Useful info/links on UE4 for Beginners, Intermediate, & Advanced skill levels!

Thanks for suggesting my vids and thanks for including them . This was a good idea putting all tips and tutorials in one place for everyone :cool:

I figured it would help out a ton of us, especially the new modders :slight_smile:

Also I figured it would help keep the forum a little cleaner (less questions being asked about stuff that has been covered before since they can now reference this and find answers to most of it)!

And no problem at all, just doing what I can to help!

Also I’ll be updating this tomorrow with a bunch more useful tutorials and what not that I’ve found while learning more advanced blueprinting

With all the new remap arrays, I suspect some of these tutorials may suggest outdated methods, so it might be worth putting together a tutorial for just the remap arrays if someone is up to that.

I eventually get asked how to do certain things I’ve done in my mods, so heres a tutorial I wrote up for a subscriber on how to remap supply crates from scratch: http://pastebin.com/Mf3LhaXB

You can link my Guide about How to create a Particle System on a PlayerPawnTest if you want.

I can’t find my second tutorial, made for this side. Wasn’t it added?

@ I responded to your PM! Sorry about that good sir, thought I had double posted the same link, so I had removed it when updating this at one point. Doh…sorry again, been very tired & busy the past few days. Got to catch up on sleep last night though :wink:

@Just saw your guide on Supply Crates! Added it, sorry about the delay on that

Link for “'s 2nd tutorial on importing FBX blender files!” shows a 404 error.

Headsup, sometimes I conceptualize tasks to be way harder than what they are… with that being said; does anyone know of any good tutorials for creating a simple client/server plugin?