Info on Total Conversions and the source for 'Survival of the Fittest' is coming in a couple hours!

When is your write-up about Total Conversions please? I really want to know what’s possible to do with it :slight_smile:

I just want my mod to work again. I just lost all my custom items.

grim, when it’s like that don’t update your server before testing, you will be able to joined it if you make steam wait to launch for update for ark and launch ark using the binaries file in the steam directory. so it will launch without doing the update :wink:

that’s the only way to never loose anything between patch, since we can’t rollback between the version :slight_smile:

the problem is that you need to be able to launch another server, and need to have 2 ark, one update the other not ^^ (didn’t try to copy the ark folder from steam and launching it like that maybe it work)

Alright, a stupid question: Where do you get the new launcher?

click on the get unreal button on the top right of the forum and choose the Get Unreal Engine download :slight_smile:

I dont host my server. It updates automatically or fails to work.

Thanks >_>

Wait? Do I REALLY have to download the whole thing? It says that the installing directory must be empty. Tried to install it to my old ARKDevkit…

Bumpity bumpty info in OP

Yes, you do. It’s a new directory, and some of the file structure is altered. Just back up your mod folder manually and copy it over (works a-ok).

Yeah, just a bit sad that I have to download the 42.5 gb all over. Oh, well… Just that my net isn’t the fastest one in the world. 2.4mb/s is the tops for download.

im downloading it for the 3rd time hope it works this time but he updated ARK Dev Kit v200.5 (Fixed Sotf!!): 'Survival of the Fittest' download, Total Conversions, Mods, Maps - ARK: Survival Evolved - Unreal Engine Forums