Infinite runner starter package for UE4 marketplace

edited : project file added for free to be downloaded .

Hi guys

I made this showcase of models that i 'm willing to submit it to the UE4 marketplace ,i was working on it for the last couple of weeks with friend of mine for beginner developers who have low knowledge on coding and like to make their own game with simple level design knowledge .

Going to call it "infinite runner starter package " for low end phones ,it contain everything you see in the video low poly optimized models , HQ and LQ material for high and low end devices and the blueprint with the a simple infinite level that you see in the video, kind of subway surfers .

it contain swap mechanism for android to move the character in 3 lane and jump with BP example on how to get started on developing your own infinite game .

I intend to make the final package for the beginners that would like to make a game with low knowledge of coding and simple knowledge of level design . as developing for android is not easy and with this package you can make games with smooth FPS on low end device .

Here is the executable package demo for PC as for android will be shared later if you guys want it ,

Features : *30 Low poly models that you see in the video with LOD to get the best frame on the device .
*Example BP for infinite level .
*BP swap mechanism for android to let the character move in 3 lane .
*Low quality unlit material with Fresnel that have no texture can be run on very old devices with no problem and no memory will consume as no lighting you scene will need and its the only way to make smooth game on these old devices , i tested it on Mali 400 and it worked smooth . going to share the apk file for testing later if you guys like it .
*high quality lit material for high end phones as you see in the video playing in PC which will might look different depending on your phone .
* simple menu with Start , quit and option to select show/ hide grass and rocks .

i like your opinion on how to make this package better and what you guys like to add to it , i might add a character to the package depending on you feedback .

project link ue4 4.12.5 > : infinite
executable file for android :android sub lq
executable file for PC : Infinite runner starter package for UE4 MP

Thanks

Executable package demo for PC added .

could you post how you did the 3 lane Swap?

hei

hey man. i am really trying hard for quite some time to develop a game like this, but the code is really wearing me off. do you think you could share this with me for ios? or maybe a demo or something. Tnx a lot

hey man. i am really trying hard for quite some time to develop a game like this, but the code is really wearing me off. do you think you could share this with me for ios? or a demo or something. Tnx a lot :smiley:

sorry guys i didn’t know that i didnt sub to this thread and i never got any notification tell me someone comment here in this thread , better late than never. i posted the links to the project i published it for you guys for free .