Infinite Reflections in UE5

Hi,

I am looking to create an infinite reflection effect using UE5 similar to this video here:

As you can see in my images, I can get two walls to reflect but in the second set of reflections the wall is showing up as solid white. As I pan left and right you can start to see bits of the second reflections starting to work, but its almost like it is being clipped off? I have been at it for a while and can’t seem to come up with anything. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!

Hey there @ntoldiRB1! Welcome back to the community! Slide over to your post processing and go down to Reflections → RayTracing Reflections → Bounces

I believe that is where the renderer handles the decision to keep rendering the bounces!

Hi! Thanks so much for the reply, yes this does work. However, it only works with raytracing. Do you know if there is a way to achieve this effect with lumen? When I use ray-tracing it doesn’t reflect lights, only materials.

I’m going to have to dig a little bit to see if the Lumen bounces effects the Lumen reflections. I’ve only worked with RT reflections for this specifically, once I find the correct setting for Lumen bounces, it should work fine.

This is extremely cool! Thank you so much for sharing!