Infinite Redirect

Same exact thing, no matter which browser. Interestingly enough, same browser but brand new account, no issues at all even with additional extensions. Which is oof if you already have plenty of content on main account.

opens metahuman.unrealengine.com
redirects to MetaHuman Creator Application Form - Unreal Engine
“Your access to MetaHuman Creator is confirmed. Stand by while we redirect you.”

:loop
redirects to Epic Games
redirects to MetaHuman Creator Application Form - Unreal Engine
“Your access to MetaHuman Creator is confirmed. Stand by while we redirect you.”
goto loop

Note: There is no form (enter contact details, purpose)
on MetaHuman Creator Application Form - Unreal Engine
only “Your access to MetaHuman Creator is confirmed. Stand by while we redirect you.”

2 Likes

@bads.tm This was the only way to get it to work for me after 1 hour of looking for answers. Thank you and it does suck that u lose everything you generated under your primary account.

The problem still exists. No luck on Firefox, Chrome, or Edge even after clearing cookies in each browser. I don’t use Ad Blocker or anything similar. Any advice?

i contacted epic support, after like 15 emails, getting locked out of my accout and recovering it, they told me theres nothing wrong with my account data, so the issue is likely something with the creator app. They suggested to reach out unreal engine devs with this link Visit Unreal Engine Support for Help and Customer Service - Unreal Engine
But thats kind limited either paid support or community stuff, so im back to square one.

Hi all, For temporary solutions,please refer to the link URL; Metahuman网站循环重定向的解决方法 - 哔哩哔哩 (bilibili.com)

1 Like

October 29, im having Infinite Loop with Brave Browser