Infinite loop upon radial menu action calling animation montage

Hey there, pretty new to the ADK and ran into an issue while creating a new dino from an existing one.

My idea was to scale the Hyaenodon and make it rideable, generally changing as little as possible for a first attempt. I’ve managed to do both of those things but now when I use the “Stand Up” from the radial menu after using “Sit Down”, I get an error reporting an infinite loop in the character BP.

The animation montage for stand up/sit down originally was referencing a file outside the mod folder in the graph, so I reassigned it. Before doing that, however, selecting “Stand Up” would simply not do anything. So I went from nothing to a crash…

Graphs are new to me, but I’ll keep tinkering to see if I get it on my own.

Here’s a video showcasing the crash and then a scroll-through of the current graph. Let me know if any further details are required.
Thank you for any help!

EDIT: Update - remade the creature and have returned to the multiuse radial menu action not calling… I figured out how to add a new multiuse entry to the graph, but I don’t know how to change the existing one as it doesn’t display under the Character BP’s graph for this dino anywhere. Do I need to edit the Hyaenodon’s since it’s the parent? Still confused but at least now he’s not crashing anymore!