Infinite Loop in my character creator

I followed this tutorial: Unreal Modular Character Customization System I - YouTube

My code is not exactly following along with it, but I’m not sure where the infinite loop could be coming from if the author of that tutorial’s did not have this issue.

It does not like the Change Hair function in the HUD widget. I put in all the precautions in the tutorial, as far as I know. Is there a better way to make this character creator? Thank you for your help.

Error gets triggered when I click the button in the third picture.

What do you mean by “send”? When I call Event Change Hair I should do something BP_Modular_Character?

So the character is being checked infinitely? Do I need a do once somewhere?

Hello! Check HUD_Character logic: Event Change Logic is calling itself on Character variable, which is set as first Character from some set. But if we chech that for this first Character then it is calling this on selfe infinitely long.

Magic happen on second screen - you send event to the same BP. You should send it to BP_Modular_Character…
Try not to keep same name in BP.

You have same interface at HUD and Player BP (in one package). This lead to called event be handled twice. Second one is calling again this event (loop).