Infinite loop detected

Hey everyone! I’m having an issue with my inventory at the moment. I downloaded an inventory and crafting system from youtube and I started making changes to it to fit my project, however while in the midst of making changes, I’ve run into an error I’ve never seen before. When I open my inventory, it just closes the whole game and gives the error. I did some testing to see where it comes from and I’ve narrowed it down to an add child node. I’ve provided some screenshots below to give you a better understanding of the situation.

4.JPG
This is the error that I’m getting.

This is the add child node that I was talking about earlier in the post. When I remove the connection between change item and add child, I don’t get any errors or problems when opening the inventory, however I need the add child node for my inventory to fully work.

3.JPG
Here is the change item custom event.

Use.JPG
Lastly, here is the set use that the error was referencing. I also put a very unnecessary red arrow so you won’t miss it :). Does anyone have any ideas as to what could be causing this error? I’d appreciate any help!

is the child creating the inifnite Loop?

Add Child will be just where the iteration limit is occurring. The infinite loop will possibly part of something much broader.

I’m not quite sure what is creating the infinite loop. As I said in my post, when I remove the connection between change name and add child, I don’t get the error anymore. However, the error is telling me it comes from a different place.

Any ideas as to what that could be?

Still in need of help with fixing this problem. If anyone can help, I’d greatly appreciate it!

Where are you calling FillInfo?

Thank you for replying! Here are some screenshots to show you where it’s being called. Hope this helps!

4.JPG

Two things… where does that False value go? Also…shoot, red box and line…but whatever… I want you to do this for me. I want you to CLICK on that Bool and hit **F9 **. Then I want you to INTENTIONALLY try to cause that loop. Should happen the first time you do whatever anyway. HIT F10 when you go back into editor and follow the execution around and around until you figure it out.