Infinite Knives & Blades - Knife goes in. Guts come out.

INFINITE KNIVES & BLADES - $39.99

**Knives & Blades as a service. **

The ultimate pack to meet ALL your edged weapon needs. Infinite Knives & Blades is a weapons pack that contains twelve starter weapons.

EVERY MONTH a new knife or blade will be added to the the Infinite Knives & Blades pack. With every new weapon added the price of the pack will increase by $5.00. The sooner you buy, the more value you will get out of it. This pack is meant to be an extension of the needs of the Unreal Engine community. The most popular community requests will be entertained and added into the pack every month. Use the Infinite Knives & Blades to jump start the weapon selection for your game project with all varieties of blades.

All new weapons will be submitted to Epic as soon as they are finished. More information to come soon!

WEAPON #1 - SWITCHBLADE

Had a hard time spotting your thread, as all the migrated threads lost their [marketplace] tag. Knife looks good, though.

Thanks man. Next up is a butterfly knife.

As per the guidelines laid out by Jon Jones here: Announcement: WIP threads are back, plus handy new tags! - Marketplace - Unreal Engine Forums

… your thread has been moved back to the Marketplace section and has the “Work In Progress” tag applied to it. Thanks.

p.s. If any other users spot threads that the moderation team may have missed, please just drop us a PM and we will sort it out. Thanks.

Is thinner better?

Is this thread title really necessary?

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-54731-chow-yun-fat-thumbs-up-gif-Img-uDN9.gif

will guts be included in the package?

Some would say that’s a major failure :wink:

(Guts not included. :P)

http://i.cubeupload.com/i0hp8w.jpg

So its more like, knife goes in (error object not found) come out.
PS: good work, looking really good!

cheapmodeler how you doing bro? its looking really good

Interesting distribution idea and something that solves the problem I came across when wanting to do a community focused project which included releasing free asset packs on the UE4 Marketplace and supporting the development of those packs through indirect means e.g. training sessions, asset pack behind the scenes breakdowns, source asset files for various applications used to create the assets, etc.

We are currently considering taking a similar approach to yours, where we would release the asset packs at a low price point and either increase the price over time or release more small packs for $4.99 to $9.99 while still adhering to Epic Games policies asset count wise.

Either that or we go down the long road of developing our own distribution & financing platform (heavily considering)

You can find out more about this project here: **[Free Marketplace Assets] A Patreon page funded approach]([Free Marketplace Assets] A Patreon page funded approach :D - Marketplace - Epic Developer Community Forums)

**If you’re interested in such a community project as I’ve linked above and may be interested in collaborating than feel free to shoot me a PM.

Are you a CS:GO player by any chance? :smiley:

How did you know? :slight_smile:

Also updated the OP.

Hahahahaha :smiley: …PS I would suggest you do “Dishonoured” type daggers too.

Good idea! Thanks!