Infinite Download and Verify Loop

I recently subscribed, and so I downloaded the newest stable instance of UE4 (4.6.1)
Once the full download finishes, it verifies, then it downloads a smaller package, and then it verifies again and so on.
I have uninstalled and redownloaded 3 times and nothing changes. I have tried the $moneyMarker fix and had no success. I cancelled the verification loop and then if I try to resume, it starts from the very beginning of the download. I tested a download of Swing Ninja, and it downloaded and verified with no error. I have also tried with 4.5.1 and I have the same issue. Please help.

Hi theMistborn,

I haven’t seen a download/verify loop like this before. Try the troubleshooting steps linked below in the "Launcher is Unable to Download Content’ section. Afterwards if the issue is still present, please follow the 10 steps at the bottom of the page to find your ‘Verbose Logs’ and post them here. They will help us track down the issue.

Thanks so much, TJ. I did literally all of the “Launcher unable to download” steps and one of them did the trick!
so excited to get back into unreal!

You’re welcome, I’m glad to hear it you got it working! Good luck on your project!

Cheers,

TJ