Infinite Ammo

I want infinite ammo in Single Player. The cheat codes (eg ‘admincheat ToggleInfiniteAmmo’) do not work. ‘admincheat infinitestats’ does work to give ammo (to some extent; once the amount of ammo I have in my inventory is used (although not depleted) I have to reequip a weapon to force it to recognise I still have ammo), but I don’t want all my stats frozen. I just want the ammo…

There are no mods for infinite ammo that I can find (if there are, please point me to them).

There are mods for reusable items like grappling hooks and spears.

I have tried to make my own mods for infinite ammo, but non of the toggles which make sense to me work (eg checking Infinite Ammo, unchecking Uses Ammo, unchecking Use Ammo on Fire Projectile etc and all combinations I can think of).

In various places, others have had the same desire as I, and they were told that the eg the reusable grappling hook simply adds another grappling hook to the inventory upon use. I have no idea how to do this. ‘Give Item when Used’ does not work. I have no idea how to make a ‘graph’.

I downloaded some source code for a reusable grappling hook (TheLastGrapple) to try to see how it works, but no assets are loaded into the Dev Kit (the ARK Modding Wiki says to just copy files into “…\ARKEditor\Projects\ShooterGame\Content\Mods..”, but other than the folders, no files appear in the ADK. If I try and drag the .uasset files into the ADK, I get the error ‘Unknown extension uasset’).

I am at my wits end. I can make my own weapons. I can make my own ammo that can be put on various weapons. What I can’t do is make ‘magic’ infinite ammo.

As I say, I am a total beginner. If anyone can tell me how to make ‘infinite ammo’ basically step by step, or even just give me some source files for eg a reusable grappling hook that open in the ADK (and tell me how to open them in ADK >.<) that I can look at and work out how it works, I would be insanely grateful.