Infinite Affordable Trash and Junk

Public Trash Bin 01

Plastic Trash Bin 01

Coffee Cup 01

Hey everybody, as you may have noticed the links for the images are down. The image hosting site I’ve been using has been having server issues off and on for the last month. I’ll be moving everything to a different image hosting site in order to prevent this in the future. Unfortunately it will take a little bit of time to figure out which images went where so bare with me as I make the transition.

Thanks for the patience everyone, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Debris Pack Vol. 1 NOW AVAILABLE

Available Now

Coming Soon

Coffee Cup 01 In Scene

The trash bin and coffee cup will be in Vol.1 or a Vol.2 ?

I was going to ask the same question.

Everything posted in this thread will be added to vol.1 through updates.

As more and more assets are added to this pack the pricing will go up accordingly.

Public Trash Can 01 In Engine

Great news! Thank you!

Metal Trash Bin 01 in Scene

These look great!

@Ironbelly - Thanks :slight_smile:

Plastic Trash Bin 01 in Scene

MilkCrate_Blue_01

Jack, please do what you said. I love you for doing this. Just keep it in this same pack and increase the price accordindly to what you add. This way you will help your supporters, #1 reason why I decided to support you in this. I suggest:

BTW, I love the items you posted today of what you are trying to add, Great job :smiley:

-broken plastic chair, dirty material option.
-carboard boxes
-newpapers (dirty material options)
-canned food, openned canned food. eggs shells, spray cans, plates, disposable gloves (chemical plastic ones, etc…)
-gallons(dirty and damaged…)

• dirty shopping bags full/empty.
    -small debris: sand, dirt, etc.
    -broken monitor, cpu, laptop, radio,…

This will make this package, if added, 39.99 +

Thanks for this package and your support Jack…

Thanks for the suggestions akalovemaker! I’ll start adding some of those asap.

Now, THIS IS WHY I gave you 5 star ratting in the marketplace. You are absolutely amazing sir. You trully deserve more developers to support you in your project. I just love it :smiley:

Thanks for the rating akalovemaker :slight_smile: