Infiltrator Released For Free!

Hi ALL

this is great that a company will do this on this level.

just watched the demo

I just watched the Infiltrator demo.

I HAD NO IDEA :cool:

thank you so much for this gift, but I wish the sounds were not mixed together

Hey again, I’ve been looking into new potential error with Infiltrator, but I haven’t seen the ones mentioned appearing on our radar. pypek08231981 and DragonGuy, could you two file answerhub bug reports for the problems you had with downloading? I’ll be able to have someone follow up with those. Thanks!

So, do this means projects samples from UE4 cannot have their assets be used on UE5 or greater?

lol, 10 years later buddy …there was no ue5 back then so you can use it with ue5

yah might seems like a silly question, but the license for those super old projects are the ones when they got released, so they are on fab under Stander License, but at release date ue5, 6 and who knows what didn’t existed, so it is kind of weird… it doesn’t explicity allow it, but seems like it should be allowed…