General concept of the game is to take numerous background features usually found in RPGs and make them the focus of the game with the RPG just being the avenue to feed these features. For example: Fable 3 property management system and mini games as jobs/money producers. This feature at least to myself and many others I know became a primary goal. Flesh this feature out a bit more and expand it you may have an obsession. A good example of this working would be a game like Stardew Valley. Very simple concept with minimalist features and vague end game insight just drives people insane. That promise of getting more an controlling more while retaining a game that rewards the player for exploring or embarking on quests.
- Ocean based(already complete, allows for large level design and repeatable features)
- Faction standing with fictitious settlements, vagrants, vagabonds(themed roughly 17th-18th century Caribbean)
- Third Person with the option for first, dependent on animator.
- Ocean and land combat, upgrade-able and customize-able ships and player owned property.
- Very simplistic style, not polygonal, more like an updated Windwaker.
William Murphy(Project Creator)
Project Management, Programming - 6 years (4 in UE4).
3D Artist (1)
- Reworking current assets. (around 600)
- Designing assets that fit thematically.
- zBrush highly sought after but not a must. (hPolish and TrimDynamic, stylized cracks key in visual style)
Initial work won’t be reworking assets but making filler assets that share a UV space for eventual merging. Environmental pieces to develop islands such as rocks and cave systems.
Polygon Pirates pack from Synty Studios is being used as a base blockout for quick level design so work isn’t as sequential.
3D Character Artist (1)
- Character rigging and animations
- Clothing and other equipable items.
- Ability to create character models along the lines of an update Windwaker
Both preferably in Pacific Time Zone or not to far off for purposes of perforce and communication.
PM me here on the UE4 forums or
Discord : Discord join the newly made discord. (You should only see my stupid discord name so disregard the reference to an old childhood show)