Index Pinch Input Does Not Work In MetaXR

Hi everyone, I have my OculusXRHand, and I have connected IMC, everything seems legit, but there is no way my index pinch input actions are getting triggered at all. Anyone might give a hint?

1. Ensure that you have correctly set up the input bindings for your index pinch action. Double-check the input mapping in your project settings to make sure the action is mapped to the correct button or gesture on your OculusXRHand.

2. Verify Hand Tracking: Confirm that hand tracking is working as expected on your OculusXRHand. Check if other hand gestures or actions are being detected properly. If hand tracking is not working at all, there might be an issue with the hand tracking setup or hardware connectivity.

3. Review Hand Collider Setup: Make sure that the hand collider component on your OculusXRHand is configured properly to detect interactions with objects in the scene. Ensure that the collider size and shape are appropriate for detecting pinch gestures accurately.

4. Check Interaction Settings: Review the interaction settings for your index pinch action. Ensure that the interaction distance and sensitivity settings are configured correctly to detect pinch gestures reliably. Adjust these settings if necessary to improve detection accuracy.

5. Test in a Simple Scene: Create a simple test scene with a basic object that responds to index pinch gestures. Verify if the pinch input actions are working in this simplified environment. If the actions work in the test scene but not in your main project, there might be other factors affecting gesture detection in your main project.

6. Update Firmware and SDK: Make sure that your OculusXRHand firmware and Oculus SDK are up to date. Sometimes, firmware or SDK updates include fixes or improvements related to gesture detection and hand tracking.

7. Debugging Tools: Utilize debugging tools and logs provided by the Oculus SDK to diagnose any issues with gesture detection or hand tracking. Look for error messages or warnings that might indicate the source of the problem.

8. Consult Documentation or Forums: If you’re still unable to resolve the issue, consult the documentation for your OculusXRHand device or search online forums for similar issues reported by other developers. You may find helpful tips or solutions from the developer community.