#include problems with UActorActionUtility

I am working on a system that renders sequences with help of deadline in unreal 5.

for this i am creating with help of another developer a python user interface, to set up a preview in editor.

for this, i need to use a blueprint called “AddLevelToWorld” which i can access from the class ActorActionUtility.

In order to communicate the python code with the blueprint code, i need to write a c++ class that has a function that is a BlueprintCallable which then executes a BlueprintImplementableEvent to expose it to the blueprint.

this works with an actor class

sadly i can not access the “AddLevelToWorld” function inside an actor so i need to be in a ActorActionUtility.

So when i create a c++ class from a ActorActionUtility in the editor, it automatically generates this code

when i build it, i get a C1083 error that the ActorActionUtility.h can not be found

i also tried some other path combinations and includes which i dont remember

most notably was #include “Editor/Blutility/Classes/ActorActionUtility.h” which in turn gives me a C1083 but it can not find EditorUtilityObject.generated.h

When i delete the class again, it compiles just fine.

do you guys know what the error could be? my c++ and engine dependance knowledge is rather limited.

maybe there is a better way to access the “AddLevelToWorld” function from python, but i don’t know the way and it would be preferd to be in blueprint.