Inability to move items in level

I am building a level for my game and encountered an issue with where I can’t move anything. The assets are unable to move in any direction. I can edit their size and mesh if I want but not their location. So, if I drag something into the level it can’t move after being dropped and i can’t turn it or move the item in any direction.
I’m in point and select basic mode like you would be for moving items normally. Is there some button i may have hit that would make this instance happen?

Hi @BL00DDR1V3,

Quick check - are you in ‘Simulate’ mode? (I just discovered that it is possible to drag assets into the level while simulating!) You’ll know you’re in simulate mode if the red ‘stop’ symbol at the top of the screen is illuminated.

Are you editing their size with the scale widget or by typing values in the details panel?

Cheers.

Hey yeah I actually figured it out a couple hours after I asked the forum and you are right I had put it in simulation mode and than wasn’t able to move things after the initial drop of the item. good call yeah I literally just clicked every single tab button till I found the issue and wrote down what each button did in a quick point form for myself for later.