Inspired by Robot Chicken, Zelda, Anime/Manga, and the desire for other than stiff-eyeballed Characters in games.
Instantly Add Dynamic Eyes to your Game Characters!
- 100% Blueprints-based for simple integration and modification.
- 2D Animation Support using Flipbook Animation
- Use with Existing Characters, simply add EM3D Accessories as Child Actor components for Instant Eyes
- 3D Eyeball Support w/ Masking - Add dynamic Eyes to your Characters without direct modifications to the Mesh.
- Flexible Eye Tracking System for Manual/Automated control
- Fully Customizable PBR Materials. Create unimaginable Eye Designs mixing Anime with Photo-realism.
- Extendible Modular Eye Parts
- Front-end: (In-game) UMG Editor (‘Decoupled Logic’, All Logic located in separate BP Actor)
- Save/Load Presets and Individual Character Eye Profiles
- Back-end: Eye Animation Control Functions, Material Instance Parameter Adjustments, Array Data-fill
- 2D Mouth - Modular with Flipbook Animation Support.
- Look Alive Compatible.
Destined for the Unreal Marketplace and TheGameDevStore.com Feb 2017