In game scoreboard system similar to C.O.D ue4?

I want to know how I can get the player’s in the session and their # of kills

That would be something that falls into the game state class.

This forum thread gives a good summary of the multiplayer framework:

This provides good detail for the game state (and the other classes as well):

1 Like

Thank youuu!! this helped but the thing Is I don’t know which blueprints to call to get the kills of all the players in the game

That is something you’d have to implement in the game state; there isn’t any generic “kills” variable that is automatically assigned to clients as they join a server.

When players join, the server would need to create a variable for individual players that would be incremented whenever those players kill another.

So basically, you need to create logic to increment the server’s kill count for the individual players as they kill other players, then at the end of the game, you’d access those variables. The GameState class is great for this because it (1) provides direct access to client information and (2) can be accessed by any other class, so it is easy to manipulate its variables during the match.

1 Like

That I understand it’s the actually getting all of the individual player’s kills and ranking them that I don’t get

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.