In downloading unreal 4.13.1 it stucks on prerequisite more than three hours in 4g speed

i completed my download of ue 4.13.1. and verify it also but in prerequiste it takes more than 4 hours on 4g internet speed.what should i do,? please help me.

Hi Rohit019

Try re-establishing the connection if the download stops by pausing and reestablish wifi connection

brother network is working perfectly i tried many times. i started yesterday. yesterday also it takes more then 3 hour and today is also it takes more time. internet connection are working perfectly

hat is what I do when download stops . I pause the download then reconnect to the network.

Wait for an epic staff to respond if the issue is not going. Give me some time to do some research to help U.

https://answers.unrealengine./questions/340675/install-stuck-on-prerequisites-ver-410.html .I found a similar issue. The solution the staff member proposed is “Run As Administrator” for Epic Launcher.

The troubleshooting guide

#None_of_the_Above_Helped_-_Getting_Debug_Logs

Hi rohit019,

I’m sorry that you are having an issue with the Epic Games Launcher. In order for us to offer the best support, we have recently modified the process for how Epic Games can help troubleshoot your Launcher issue. Please visit http://help.epicgames./ for technical support, here you can find information and solutions for common issues, as well as a contact form if you still need additional assistance. To access the contact form, please use the “Email Us” button under the “Contact Us” section. Thanks!

sir i am using my android usb hotspot for dwnload. is it the reason that is stucks on prerequisite? because internet cannection in android phone is behind proxy.

What I know is this. 4g download speed is between 5 and 12 megabits per second which is 1/8 of a megabyte. I dont know how many megabytes the prerequisites are but in total the the Unreal Engine is about 5gig I think so yeah downloading off of cellular internet would take a long time. Even on DSL, I have 100 megabit per second download and it takes about 1hr or so to download Unreal.

I have same problem, says download is at 100% but just sits there doing nothing on prerequisites.